Infant / Young Toddler Schedule
Throughout each day we practice on reaching, grasping, rolling, sitting, crawling, standing, walking, climbing, throwing, catching, kicking, cooing and talking; which ever developmental stage your child happens to be in at the time. For a younger child still taking three naps a day, a third nap can be incorporated into their late afternoon schedule.
Infant/Young Toddler Schedule
- 7:30 – 8:30 drop-offs, welcome children, free play and/or structured-play, story-time, toys, etc.
- 8:30 – 9:00 breakfast, clean-up/wash-up
- 9:00 – 10:00 naptime (depending on age), flash cards, arts and crafts, story-time, stacking blocks
- 10:00 – 10:30 music, song and dance, games
- 10:30 – 12:00 play-time (play-gym, play-pen, or mats)
- 12:00 – 12:30 free-play and/or structured-play, interactive video (Baby Einstein, or Blue’s Clue’s)
- 12:30 – 1:00 lunch time, clean-up/wash-up, brush teeth (when applicable), nestle into cribs
- 1:00 – 3:00 rest-time and/or quiet-time
- 3:00 – 4:00 free-play and/or structured-play, books, flash cards, various learning toys, etc.
- 4:00 – 4:30 afternoon snack, clean-up/wash-up
- 4:30 – 5:00 pickups, puzzles, musical & dance, storytime, etc.
Infant (3 to 6 months)
- 7:30am – 5:00pm cuddles, love, and affection, eat, poop, and sleep